[Eg-oversight-board] Final conference thoughts

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu May 25 08:49:58 EDT 2017

A quick note about the merchandise sale.  One of our disappointments in the
trial launch at this year's conference was the conference specific pin.
Since conference specific merchandise doesn't have the same resale value
it's a higher risk in my opinion.  I don't think it's worth ignoring but
we'll want to think about how to minimize our risk related to it.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)