[Eg-oversight-board] Quote for logo refresh

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Thu Oct 19 13:55:44 EDT 2017

Agreed on the reasonableness (is that even a word?) of the quote.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Holly Brennan <haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us>
wrote:

> Thanks, Kathy. That is a very reasonable quote!
>
> -Holly

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*