[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Agenda for 9/21/17

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Sep 15 11:02:47 EDT 2017

Here is what I have for next week.  Let me know about any updates or
changes.  Can anyone report on 2018 Conference?  Any cannot attend next
week's meeting.

   1. Call to order
   2. Approval or Correction of Minutes: August 17, 2017
   <http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2017/evergreen.2017-08-17-14.13.html>
   3. Reports of the Officers
   - Chair
      - Financial report
      - SFC Updates (Tim Spindler)
      - Release Manager (Galen Charlton)
      4. Committee and Task Force Reports
   - SFC Membership Review (Sharon Herbert and Tim Spindler)
      - 2018 Conference Committee
      - Outreach Committee (Kathy Lussier)- Outreach Committee has no
      updates at this time.
      5. Old Business
   6. New Business
   7. Adjourn