[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen 2018 Sponsorship Packet

Holly Brennan haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us
Fri Sep 15 14:24:55 EDT 2017

I stumbled over the “You also receive whatever additional perks are listed below your event details” … perhaps change YOUR EVENT to THE EVENT and add clarification of what the events are. So:

“You also receive the additional perks listed below the event you choose to sponsor (Tote Bag, Reception, Badge Holders, or Pre-Conference Sessions with Lunch).”

Very detailed and well thought out! Great job, Amy and team.

-Holly