[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: The Evergreen Project Draft Corporate Documents

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 2 16:09:39 EDT 2018

In Section 6.3, it does say that the bylaws may be amended upon approval by
2/3 of the board, so we should be able to adjust the term in section 3.4 to
be 3 years without any issues.

I'm a little confused on section 3.3 - is it essentially saying that the
Board will elect the Board members? I assume that we'll still proceed with
elections the way we normally do and then the board will formalize the
results with a vote?

Section 3.10 - we still need clarification on whether or not we can modify
this so that we don't necessarily need to "hear" each other during meetings.

Section 5.1 - we don't currently have an official Treasurer, although Galen
has been acting as such. Should we officially elect one?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150