[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project By-Laws

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Sat Apr 7 12:52:58 EDT 2018

I asked Donn the following questions based on the feedback so far.  Here
are the responses.

   1. Do the board members have to be 1 year?  We currently have 3 year
   staggered terms.

   Yes, we can do staggered 3 year terms.  Let me know what the current
   terms are for each director and I can make the change.

   2. Section 3.3 - is it essentially saying that the Board will elect the
   Board members?   We found the language a little confusing.
   3. Section 3.3 has "Directors participating maysimu ltaneously hear each
   other during the meeting."  Does this mean it has to be auditory (eg.
   Phone, Web Conferencing, or in person) or can we use IRC?  Would all votes
   be invalid in IRC?
   4. Our current rules of governance has a purpose and responsibility
   section, can we include something like this in Article I?

<http://www.cwmars.org>

Tim Spindler | Executive Director | CW MARS

tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120

http://www.cwmars.org