[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project By-Laws

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Sat Apr 7 12:59:58 EDT 2018

Regarding the election, could it be such that we continue holding the
elections as is, and then do an "official" vote whereby the sitting board
elects the new members based on the vote of the community?

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Timothy Spindler <tspindler at cwmars.org>
wrote:

> [...]
>>> are the responses.
>>>

>>>    1. Do the board members have to be 1 year?  We currently have 3 year
>>>    staggered terms.
>>>
>>>    Yes, we can do staggered 3 year terms.  Let me know what the current
>>>    terms are for each director and I can make the change.
>>>
>>>    2. Section 3.3 - is it essentially saying that the Board will elect
>>>    the Board members?   We found the language a little confusing.
>>>    3. Section 3.3 has "Directors participating maysimu ltaneously hear
>>>    each other during the meeting."  Does this mean it has to be auditory (eg.
>>>    Phone, Web Conferencing, or in person) or can we use IRC?  Would all votes
>>>    be invalid in IRC?
>>>    4. Our current rules of governance has a purpose and responsibility
>>>    section, can we include something like this in Article I?
>>>

>>> <http://www.cwmars.org>
>>>
>>> Tim Spindler | Executive Director | CW MARS

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*