[Eg-oversight-board] State of Evergreen

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Apr 9 14:59:46 EDT 2018

I dunno.  I think it's a pretty innovative way to highlight how
libraries/consortia are able to work together to fund more
extensive/intensive development projects.  And, as has often been brought
up, vendors are part of the community.  I don't think talking about
something that isn't just about a vendor, but includes them, is somehow
exempt from the community conversation or spotlight.  As with all things, I
tend to advocate toward balance.  The development consortium has meant a
lot to meeting Evergreen Indiana member software needs/wants.