[Eg-oversight-board] Updated By-Laws

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:02:01 EDT 2018

Thanks, Tim.

The changes to the election sections look much better.  The language about
filling vacancies might need to be explicitly subordinate to the general
language regarding staggered terms, but I think the intent is fairly clear
now.

Regarding the Committees section, all parts specify that the committees
will be made up of Directors (that is, EOB members).  Traditionally we have
invited assistance from outside the EOB for several officially designated
committees, and I wonder if we shouldn't adjust the bylaws to explicitly
allow for that.  In particular, I think section 4:3, Other Committees,
should get this change.

Otherwise, it looks to be in good shape.

Thanks!

--
Mike Rylander