[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Board Agenda for April 30

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:44:58 EDT 2018

I should put a correction.  Dan Wells is not the release manager for the
next update (3.2).  The developers can correct me if I am wrong but I don't
believe one has been selected?

Tim

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Timothy Spindler <tspindler at cwmars.org>
wrote:

> Please send me any agenda items for the meeting.  We will be meeting in
> person at 7:30 PM in the board room.  All community members are welcome to
> observe.
>

>    1. Call to order
>    2. Approval or Correction of Minutes: March 15, 2018
>    <http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2018/evergreen.2018-03-15-13.59.html>
>    3. Welcome of New Board Members and Orientation
>    4. Reports of the Officers
>    - Chair
>       - Financial report
>       - SFC Updates (Amy Terlaga)
>       - Release Manager (Dan Wells)
>       5. Committee and Task Force Reports
>    - 2018 Conference Committee
>       - Outreach Committee (Kathy Lussier)
>       6. Old Business
>    - Update on non-profit status
>       7. New Business
>    - Update on 2019 Conference (Scott Thomas)
>       - New Officers
>       8. Adjourn
>

> <http://www.cwmars.org>
>
> Tim Spindler | Executive Director | CW MARS
>
> tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120
>
> http://www.cwmars.org

Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*