[Eg-oversight-board] Outreach business for next EOB meeting

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Aug 2 09:42:36 EDT 2018

I haven't been part of the contact with the designer on this particular
issue and I know there's a payment issue being worked out in regards to
making sure paperwork is done properly but I have worked with her before in
the past and am sure we can get an EPS file from her as I've gotten those
from her as working files, probably an SVG as well though we can make an
SVG from the EPS of course.