[Eg-oversight-board] Move to MOBIUS

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Jan 8 13:54:56 EST 2018

In my conversation with Donna, the corporation could be set up quickly
(within a week) with the assets transferred to the new corporation.  In the
meantime, if I understood her correctly, MOBIUS could handle any new
contract payments until the non-profit status is established since that can
take much longer.

Tim Spindler | Executive Director | C/W MARS

ts <tspindler at cwmars.org>pindler at cwmars.org <tspindler at cwmars.org> |
508-755-3323 x120

http://www.cwmars.org