[Eg-oversight-board] Move to MOBIUS

Holly Brennan haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us
Tue Jan 9 15:15:26 EST 2018

It seems that if we were showing intent of setting up the new non-profit, perhaps we could move funds during that process and still be able to use them. This is all new to me though, so I’m just chiming in based on common sense. Clarification here is needed.

Apologies for coming into this late. I broke my nose on Friday so I’ve been out of commission. (Really cool story: I was standing and then I wasn’t, and my face found the edge of the deck. Two breaks, 10 stitches. Full-on Fight Club librarian look over here.

-Holly