[Eg-oversight-board] Setting Up a Non-Profit

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Jan 25 11:10:31 EST 2018

I just got off the phone with Donna Bacon and she can have their lawyers
start the process of setting up a corporation and non-profit.  She said
that MOBIUS can work with us to handle contracts, etc. for the 2019
conference if there is not yet an Evergreen non-profit to sign off on
contracts.

Her lawyers can incorporate in Missouri.  I was wondering if the board is
ok with this or would prefer we incorporate in a different state?  Do we
need a longer more detailed discussion about where to incorporate.

Tim Spindler | Executive Director | C/W MARS

ts <tspindler at cwmars.org>pindler at cwmars.org <tspindler at cwmars.org> |
508-755-3323 x120

http://www.cwmars.org