[Eg-oversight-board] Articles of Incorporation

Donna Bacon donna at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Jun 11 11:30:29 EDT 2018

Mike,

I had the attorneys update all of the documents with the updated list of
incorporators last week.   I forgot to ask you to update your address on
this document!  They put your name on the signature line but didn't know
your address.  Thanks for catching that.  I have fixed it.  This
document only needs your signature.

I have attached a new copy.

Donna

--