[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Nonprofit Documents

Sharon Herbert sharon.herbert at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Mar 5 17:24:15 EST 2018

Thanks very much for this, Tim. I'm not seeing anything in the
Formation Services document that caps the fees around formation. Is
there any concern about not having a ''do not exceed'' clause or
something to that effect to ensure costs stay within budget?

Sharon

--
Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager/Interim Managing Director | BC Libraries Cooperative