[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Nomination: Adam Bowling (Emerald Data Networks)

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 7 15:10:23 EST 2018

Hello all,

I would like to nominate Adam Bowling of Emerald Data Networks to serve on
the Evergreen Oversight Board for the coming term.  Adam is a veteran of
the Evergreen Community, serving as the Technical Manager of Evergreen
Indiana at the Indiana State Library for nearly seven years and Technical
Director at Emerald Data Networks for the past three years, providing
services and support to multiple Evergreen implementations, including
Georgia PINES.  Adam has been an active member of the Evergreen community
for nearly 10 years, making numerous code and documentation contributions
to the project.  I believe Adam will bring his long and varied experience
to the Board and will represent the interests of the development and
library communities very well.

Respectfully,

Chris Sharp
PINES System Administrator