[Eg-oversight-board] Self-Nomination for Evergreen Oversight Board

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Mar 12 10:59:20 EDT 2018

Hello Evergreen Oversight Board,

I would like to submit my name in nomination for one of the open seats on
the EOB.  After being a part of the Evergreen community for several years
and also enjoying contributing to planning the 2018 conference, I'd like to
further offer my service to the community.  I have extensive experience
on boards and committees of various sorts and think that would bring a
valuable contribution to the Evergreen community.

Thank you,
Debbie Luchenbill

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator