[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Evergreen ByLaw Comments

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 8 13:11:14 EDT 2018

+1 to Ron's comments.

I'm unsure how the Executive Committee's decision-making responsibilities
would differ from the overall Board's decision-making responsibilities. Can
the Executive Committee consist of the entire board?

As for indemnity, hopefully it will never come to that, but it makes sense
to me that a majority of the board would be required to determine that a
director did not act in good faith.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service