[Eg-oversight-board] Financial report - May 2018

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu May 17 14:09:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

A report of our funds held by the Software Freedom Conservancy can be found
at:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=governance:financials:update_2018_05_17

It appears, not surprisingly, that we're awaiting final invoices and
payments for the 2018 conference, but there are also invoices for the 2017
conference that are present in the repository hosted by Conservancy but
which are not reflected on the ledger. Consequently, our total balance with
Conservancy must actually be less than $161,515.01.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager