[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: draft agreement to send to MOBIUS

Mike Rylander miker at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri May 18 16:00:46 EDT 2018

Hi Donna,

I am forwarding here the draft agreement that Karen Sandler from SFC has
created to facilitate MOBIUS' assistance with the 2019 Evergreen
conference.  Donna, as you'll see below, Karen invites you to communicate
directly with her regarding final detail.  I believe this captures the
intent of our plan and has all parties interest represented.  Thank you for
your patience in this matter.

Karen, thank you again for all your help with this.  I, and the project,
appreciate it greatly!

I am here to help in any way I can so feel free to contact me directly on
on-list if I can be of further assistance, but my hope is to step out of
the way so this can be finalized ASAP.

Thanks again, all!