[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Re: Fwd: draft agreement to send to MOBIUS

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Wed May 23 07:44:54 EDT 2018

Hi Karen,
     Thank you for replying to my comments. Can you create a new agreement that contains the changes we discussed in the email threads? Unfortunately, we are working against a deadline. We were granted an extension by the venue until May 31st. They are not likely to grant another since we have been delaying for several weeks.

Thank you,
Scott