[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen corporate by-laws change requests

Donna Bacon donna at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed May 30 16:35:37 EDT 2018

Mike, I have attached the revised bylaws as requested from this last
email.  Please note Jennifer's response to your request about email:

Attached please find the revised bylaws of the corporation making the
changes requested by Evergreen, to the extent permitted by Missouri
law.  For their first comment, requesting written consent be via email
for Board resolutions, as we have previously discussed in phone calls
with them, this isn’t consistent with Missouri law.  They can discuss
actions via email or online chat, but once a consensus is reached
Missouri law requires a separate, signed written consent document.  The
document can be circulated via email for .pdf or other electronic
signature, but a series of emails does not satisfy the legal
requirements for a written consent.

I think the bylaws are the only documents we need final approval on
before we can file.  Please let me know if these are approved as soon as
possible.

Thanks, Donna

--
Donna Bacon