[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project Legal Counsel Search

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Thu Nov 1 10:01:27 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Here is a follow up message from Larry Katzenstein, the attorney we spoke
with yesterday. I thanked him for his time again and apologized for the mix
up.

Hi Jessica.  A pleasure speaking to your group today.  As we got closer to
(and past) the scheduled time and I hadn’t gotten the conference call info
I thought maybe the call had been rescheduled.  So I am glad we were able
to connect at the appointed hour!

Let me know how I can be helpful to you on this exciting project.

Best.

Larry

--
Jessica Woolford