[Eg-oversight-board] Follow up phone call with attorney

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Nov 19 13:18:09 EST 2018

Chase doesn't appear to be in Missouri.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.