[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project Legal Counsel Search

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 24 18:01:51 EDT 2018

Jessica - I can call a few minutes early for phone checking.

I haven't heard if anyone has invited the SFC to attend, but I think it
would be a good idea to do so. I vote for you to invite them :)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org