[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project Legal Counsel Search

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Tue Sep 18 11:04:07 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I have begun a document with an introduction and a list of potential
questions for the attorneys. My thought is that the initial contact would
be through email (though it could be a phone call if that is preferable),
and our questions could be asked during a phone call in order to assess
personality as well as experience. I'm requesting that Mike or one of the
officers join me for the phone call, but you all are certainly invited!
Does that sound like a plan?

Below is a link to the document. It is a *very* rough draft. I look forward
to your feedback and suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HtXH7nIUcNzVblj-H4K2gWxSu7kOOGTKAktbBo5pGU/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Jessica