[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Project Legal Counsel Search

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Thu Sep 27 13:57:13 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Are we ready to move forward with contacting the potential attorneys, per
the plan I outlined in my first message? Does anyone have any additional
feedback? Do we want to wait until after our next meeting before proceeding?

Whenever we're ready to move forward, I will set up a Doodle poll for those
who want to attend the phone call so that I can offer the attorneys
potential dates when I reach out to them.

Thank you,
Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford