[Eg-oversight-board] Resignation from EOB

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 24 19:11:51 EST 2019

I'm sorry to hear that, Scott, you've been an enormous help during this
process!

Thank you for your service to the community via the Board.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.