[Eg-oversight-board] Outreach Update

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 21 12:53:01 EDT 2019

Quick update on the outreach committee in lieu of copy and pasting it in
IRC:

We have been expanding press releases some for things like contributor of
the month.  A few outlets have been picking up on them that have good
traffic so that appears successful.

The annual report is in a second draft stage and I am about to begin the
pricing process with printers.

No one has elected to join our ranks to help with social media efforts so I
will probably be soliciting interest from the unwary at the conference next
month.

We have a proposal in for ALA annual program and are awaiting the official
yay or nay from them that it will be happening.

We are putting the final ducks in their rows for the experimental video
interviews that we will be recording at the conference next month.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)