[Evergreen-acq] Printing worksheets in web acq

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Aug 9 15:15:58 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I've got another question for you all. I'm working on local documentation
to prepare for training our libraries, and I hit my section on worksheets
for po lineitems. In XUL, there is a Print Page button, but I don't see an
equivalent in webby. I suppose I could just say to use the browser's print
command, but that can be tricky, especially if you have your browser
expecting label printer (voice of experience!) I don't see a launchpad
ticket about this, but should there be?

Thanks,

Mary

--