[Evergreen-acq] "Blank" Line Items on Closed Invoices

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Tue Apr 20 15:42:58 EDT 2021

Hello!

I hope someone out there will be able to provide some insight.

Over the weekend, we upgraded from Evergreen 3.2 to 3.5.3, and we are
seeing an odd display issue on some closed invoices.

Sometimes line items will display as blank lines with a 0 dollar charge:
[image: image.png]

This behavior is not consistent, and sometimes simply reloading the page
will make the line item appear and sometimes make other line items
disappear.

The data still exists in the database, and charges, received status, etc,
are all reflected correctly, it's just that line items aren't always
displaying on invoices.

We have only seen this on closed invoices so far, but I cannot guarantee
that means it's limited just to those.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
John

John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

https://www.cwmars.org

he/him/his <https://www.mypronouns.org/he-him>