[Evergreen-acq] Evergreen International Acquisitions Panel

Angela Kilsdonk akilsdonk at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Mar 25 17:28:48 EDT 2021

Hi,

Thank you, Sarah!  I'll send an email to you and Jennifer directly.

If anyone else is interested in being on the panel, please let me know!
We'll leave the proposal open enough to accommodate other libraries if
anyone would like to join.  There are many different acquisitions workflows
in Evergreen and the more we can represent, the better!

Thanks,
Angela