[Evergreen-acq] Bug Squashing Week - Friday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 8 17:27:15 EDT 2022

Kudos to everyone who pitched in this week and worked through some
difficult testing and troubleshooting! Although we had a slow start to the
week, a lot of work ended up getting done.

A few people have contacted me asking if the servers would still be up and
running through the weekend, and they will be (and probably for at least
another week or so). I will wait to tally up the final numbers until Monday
so that I can include the weekend testers! If you are not working over the
weekend, but will have time next week to spend a half an hour or so
testing, here are some remaining fixes that are loaded onto the test
servers that could use some love:

*3 More Acquisitions Fixes to Test:*

UPC selection doesn't stick with acq ISBN identifier
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

Support Vandelay Import Email Notifications
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

Option to override Buyer SAN for select ACQ providers
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

*2 More Circulation Fixes to Test:*

Circulation renewals near the due date should be extended
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

Pull list can lose pagination when a patron has more than one penalty
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

*1 More Course Materials Fix to Test:*

Course Materials: Toast always reports Update Succeeded, even when it
didn't
(Loaded on Blake's Test Server)

*2 New Features That Need Additional Feedback: *

Port patron interfaces to Angular (search, checkout, etc.)
(Loaded on Terran's Test Server 1 - some testing has been done, but could
always use more eyes on it)

web client: Set default widths for some grid columns
(Loaded on Terran's Test Server 2 - needs release notes, see comments
towards the bottom for testing tips)

The full testing spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jeQV0Ol744wh7f9WQTHgI7Zc9Rrlf9wlRFxnekUJ1lo/edit#gid=0

Have a good weekend, and I hope everyone that's getting hit by the
snowstorm this weekend stays safe and snug!

Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.