[Evergreen-acq] Fwd: [Evergreen UI IG] Menu name mismatches in Acq

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Fri Dec 1 12:47:02 EST 2023

Signal boosting this email from Stephanie highlighting this bug, if anyone
has a chance to take a look at the Acq Administration menus and comment on
the bug report.

Thanks!
Tiffany

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.