[Evergreen-acq] Reports IG crossover

Tiffany Little tlittle at georgialibraries.org
Mon Feb 5 11:56:02 EST 2024

Good morning,

The Reports Interest Group will be meeting on Feb. 28 at 2pm ET, and the
topic for this month will be covering tips and tricks for creating reports
for Acquisitions.

Is anyone interested in presenting at the meeting? I said that I would put
something together, but I would be exceedingly happy to yield some or all
of the floor to anyone else who's interested in presenting.

If you're interested, please let me know! You can also email Elizabeth
Davis (elizabeth.davis at sparkpa.org) and/or Jessica Woolford (
jwoolford at biblio.org) directly.

Thanks!
Tiffany

Tiffany Little, PINES Bibliographic Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7161 | tlittle at georgialibraries.org

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org/> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.