[Evergreen-admin] Staff Client MARC Batch Import Failure

Jeff Green jeff.green.ca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 11:36:17 EST 2013

Thank you Chris.

Yes, I can see files being created in /tmp including recently, verified
permissions on /tmp and the files is correct, etc.  (we're using a single
server instance).

So, the MARC file gets uploaded OK, but then when vandelay goes to do its
thing it throws the "unable to read MARC file" error.  :-/

Other ideas, folks?

--
Jeff Green