[Evergreen-admin] Fresh 2.5.2 install error connecting via Staff Client (Windows)

Alexander Tim TAlexander at triley.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 06:25:37 EST 2014

Well I carried out a complete rebuild of the server from scratch and ended up at teh same point, though it didn't take as long to get here.  Still getting a not connected error from the Staff Client from my Windows box.  I am addressing the server by IP address but not sure why that would cause a problem (I followed Elliots suggestion to use 'localhost' when running the perl script to create the db).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Network or server failure.  Please check your Internet connection to 10.168.50.99 and choose Retry Network.  If you need to enter Offline Mode, choose Ignore Errors in this and subsequent dialogues.  If you believe this error is due to a bug in Evergreen and not network problems, please contact your help desk or friendly Evergreen administrators, and give them this information:
method=open-ils.actor.org_tree.descendants.retrieve
params=[1,-1]
THROWN:
{"payload":[],"debug":"osrfMethodException :  *** Call to [open-ils.actor.org_tree.descendants.retrieve] failed for session [1392203617.715091.13922036172019], thread trace [1]:\nException: OpenSRF::EX::Session 2014-02-12T11:13:37 OpenSRF::Application /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenSRF/Application.pm:233 Session Error: Call to open-ils.storage for method open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.descendants.atomic \n failed with exception: Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Session 2014-02-12T11:13:37 OpenILS::Application::AppUtils /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenILS/Application/AppUtils.pm:201 Session Error: router at private.localhost/open-ils.storage IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!\n : \n\n","status":500}