[Evergreen-admin] Adding a new facet

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Wed Jun 4 17:28:30 EDT 2014

Hello.

I am testing adding a facet. I used a slightly modified version of this code sample from the Evergreen wiki [1] and also modified config.tt2 to display in the OPAC. I get the facet to show up in the OPAC, but when clicked, the links do not produce any search results.

The entry in config.metabib_field:
1001;"keyword";"collection";"Collection";"//marc:datafield[@tag="049"]/marc:subfield[@code="a"]";1;"marcxml";TRUE;TRUE;TRUE;"";"";FALSE;"";"";""

I used the keyword class from config.metabib_class:
"keyword";"Keyword";FALSE;FALSE;1.0;0.4;0.2;0.1;FALSE

config.metabib_field_index_norm_map
63;1001;17;"";0

So, as I understand it, everything appears to have worked, but the links from the newly added facet produce no results. So, now I’m a little stuck and not sure where to look next. Any suggestions for what I may be missing?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[1] http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=documentation:facet_idx_def_example

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS