[Evergreen-catalogers] Record match set question

Elizabeth McLean lmclean at kcls.org
Wed Aug 22 14:43:31 EDT 2012

We are testing Vandelay features in 2.2 now and I would like to know if anyone has successfully used the 001 field as a match point for overlays and could share their experience. During testing last year I thought OCLC Number (aka 001) had been set up set up as Record Attribute but I don't see it in the drop-down menu.

Thank you,

Libby McLean
King County Library System
lmclean at kcls.org<mailto:lmclean at kcls.org>