[Evergreen-catalogers] Changing location

Dea Nowell dea at ucsld.org
Fri Jul 13 10:21:23 EDT 2012

Susie, this can be done by going to Actions for this Record and
selecting Holdings Maintenance.  Select the item and then under Actions
for Selected Row choose Edit Items.  You can then make changes to your
location from here.  Be sure to click on Modify Copies when you are done.
- Dea Nowell

Dea Nowell, Technical Services Manager
Umatilla County Special Library District
17 SW Frazer, Suite 360
P O Box 1689
Pendleton OR 97801
(541) 966-0917 --> (406) 952-4049