[Evergreen-catalogers] Cataloging module functions?

Elizabeth B. Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Thu Jul 19 12:21:30 EDT 2012

On 7/19/2012 11:01 AM, Laura Rudynski wrote:

> 1) If you have your own library included in you Z39.50 search you can
> search for your own record and import a second copy (this option will only
> work once).
>
> You can also use the flat text editor to copy (ctrl c) the MARC record and
> paste it (ctrl v) into a new blank record.

Thanks for sharing this -- we came from a system that had the ability to
clone a bibliographic record which was occasionally useful, and I hadn't
thought of either of these tricks.  In our case, these are more than
sufficient for our needs.

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org