[Evergreen-catalogers] Deleting Items from Copy Buckets

sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Mon Jul 23 13:50:03 EDT 2012

Hi Mary,
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't personally have access, but if
it had been a very large group of items, I probably would have
filed a helpdesk ticket to have this done. We're such a large
consortium, that for just a few items the IT staff doesn't really
have time to handle this kind of thing.

Sarah Childs
Senior Cataloger
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library