[Evergreen-catalogers] anyone printing spine & pocket labels on 2x6 sheets?

Fran Beck beckf at linnbenton.edu
Wed Jun 6 13:48:17 EDT 2012

Thank you so much for offering to share my issue with your IS. I understand why they can't help right now.
By the way, Albany Public Library is part of our consortium, and they RFID'd their collection. I am volunteer there, and I remember how time consuming that is!

Frances Beck
beckf at linnbenton.edu
Linn Benton Community College Library
(541) 917-4642
>>> Carolyn Phillips <cphillip at grpl.org> 6/6/2012 6:12 AM >>>
Well, I guess because we are in the middle of a big push to RFID the collection, our IS is feeling a little less than their usual helpful selves, as I was asked not to send them your question.  Here's hoping someone else in the EG community has the free time to help you out.

Carolyn

Frances Beck wrote:

Hi,

LBCC library in Albany OR, is still working with the ILS test product, 2.2.

So far, there's one method we've found for printing labels. We haven't found other templates for spine & pocket labels. We would like to continue to print labels on 2x6 sheets of stickers. Does anyone have any information to share regarding this question?

Thank you.
Fran

Frances Beck
beckf at linnbenton.edu