[Evergreen-catalogers] Authorities in Evergreen

lkulik at mvlc.org lkulik at mvlc.org
Wed Sep 12 13:59:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Is anyone creating control sets for series headings, or are series
within the control sets that are defaulted by LC headings? I am really
at sea about this topic and would like some feedback or guidance about
Authorities in general. I have read Sally Fortin's documentation on
how to create control sets, but again I am wondering if there is more
information out there in the Evergreen world.

Thank you,
Laurie Kulik
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
N. Andover, MA 01845