[Evergreen-catalogers] to search for rda records

Shasta Brewer shasta.brewer at yclibrary.net
Fri Apr 5 09:22:59 EDT 2013

Mike said it best on how to search for "i" in the leader.  Your local Report
Guru should be able to help you with that.  Alas, I will not be going to
Vancouver this year as budget issues will only allow us to send one person
from York County Library.

Shasta P. Brewer
Deputy Director
York County Library