[Evergreen-catalogers] Updating Authority records with linked bibs

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Apr 23 22:54:15 EDT 2013

Hi Yamil,

Go ahead and pick the one everyone is most comfortable with.  What
happened was earlier last week I added "authority" as one of the
"official" tags in Launchpad.  I just chose it arbitrarily since it had
more bugs associated with the term when I went looking for it.

If folks would prefer "authorities" to be the more commonly used tag, I
can flip those around in Launchpad for you folks.

Whichever way makes it easier to find / tag bug tickets for review.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator