[Evergreen-catalogers] Updating Authority records with linked bibs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Apr 24 15:27:50 EDT 2013

On Apr 23, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Ben Shum wrote:

> Hi Yamil,
>
> Go ahead and pick the one everyone is most comfortable with.  What
> happened was earlier last week I added "authority" as one of the
> "official" tags in Launchpad.  I just chose it arbitrarily since it
> had
> more bugs associated with the term when I went looking for it.
>
> If folks would prefer "authorities" to be the more commonly used
> tag, I
> can flip those around in Launchpad for you folks.
>
> Whichever way makes it easier to find / tag bug tickets for review.
>
> -- Ben

Not  sure which of the two terms the community prefers, but we can
stick to "authority" since that is what is set up right now. Also is
used more in existing bugs. I personally prefer the term
"authorities," but I don't really mind.

BTW Ben, besides the creator of bugs, I assume Launchpad admins can go
in and change or add tags on bug reports? If possible I would like to
add the tag "authority" to the existing bugs that lack it, and would
like to add ti to those relevant bugs that lack either term.

Thanks,
Yamil