[Evergreen-catalogers] Questions

Sharon Meredith Sharon at neosho.lib.mo.us
Wed Apr 24 15:57:05 EDT 2013

We are getting ready to migrate to Evergreen the middle of May. And we have some questions for the collective.

1)      Is anyone using Bookwhere to download MARC records into Evergreen?

2)      We currently use Epson LQ570+ (9pin dot matrix) as our spine label printer, printing on Demo tractor fed labels. Does anyone have experience with this printer?

3)      Does anyone have a procedure manual that you have developed for cataloging that you would be willing to share?

4)      As a circulation issue, are any libraries adding photos to the patron records?

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Sharon Meredith
Neosho/Newton County Library
2012 West Spring St.
Neosho, Mo.  64850