[Evergreen-catalogers] EBSCO integration?

Lindsay Treat ltreat at slcconline.edu
Thu Apr 25 17:30:37 EDT 2013

As an academic library, we deal with articles and databases quite a lot. Specifically, our library has a subscription to EBSCO. Has anyone had any luck in integrating EBSCO (or really any other online article database) with Evergreen?
For example, when using the Encore platform, the system used by the nearby county library, when you perform a general search not only will library results pop up but also article results from the databases the library connects to. (You can see this at webpac.slcl.org, just try searching anything and skipping to the bottom)

Lindsay Treat
Assistant Librarian
McCaslin Library
Saint Louis Christian College